Type of Manicure You Need to Ask for at Your Full Service Nail Salon
With the seasons changing, we should not only wear different clothes and make up but also a different manicure. To see which nail shapes, colors, and designs will be the most trendy this spring and in the upcoming summer, read the list below. In it, you can find some nice ideas and inspiration for your next full service nail salon visit:
– The classic combination of rounded nails with natural color nail polish on top is all over the runways. You can’t go wrong with mid or short length nails painted in a nice nude, light gray, light pink or white.
– The next most popular trend spotted on the fashion shows is squared oval shapes in combination with classic forms and sophisticated textures. From the classic monochrome designs to 3D beaded options – everything is a good mix with square oval shapes.
– Another trendy shape this spring and summer is the almond one that comes with various interpretations and designs. If you want to go for more glamorous looking manicure, choose the almond shape with some embellishments or glitters.
– Negative space nail art will be another huge trend for the warmer months. Try a simple line drawn on the side of the nail or may be only a little ‘moon’ painted in the down part, it looks delicate and super chic.
– As I mentioned earlier, white and nude nails are quite trendy, and they are the way to go that spring and summer. Their classic and minimal look makes them appropriate for all kind of occasions and suits all nail shapes.
– Who said the shimmering manicure is only appropriate for Christmas? Shimmer makes the manicure more glam and chic all year round, and if you like being the center of attention, this is the option for you.
If you are looking for a full service nail salon that will give you the manicure you want in Overland Park, KS, look no further than Stellar Nails. Give us a call and book an appointment at (913) 681-2929.